A stunning new development for 2017,
now 50% more effective than our proven market leader 5G,
and designed to work with our Automated Cleaning System
The ‘BIOCLEAN’ Automatic System has become an international industry standard and our 5G has been recognised as an astounding success in the printing industry. Now, BIOCLEAN EVOLUTION moves the bar ahead yet again. With our continuous development program and optimisation of our interactive molecular formulations, EVOLUTION now offers an amazing 2 minute wash cycle – a 50% reduction in the wash cycle time, plus increased savings through higher supplied concentration and greater dilution rates at the print machine. Cutting edge chemical technology with a unique blend of safe, water based solvents and specially designed enzymes to liquefy dried ink rapidly without any corrosive effect on equipment.
Used exclusively with CleanPrint’s automatic cleaning system, BIOCLEAN EVOLUTION’s optimised technology improves cleaning performance and reduces solids in waste water at even greater dilution rates, bringing more savings in production and maintenance costs.
New BIOCLEAN EVOLUTION can be used to safely and quickly remove ink off all surfaces in your plant. Non-corrosive and non-hazardous.
BIOCLEAN EVOLUTION delivers:
- True TWO MINUTE wash cycle
- Unique blend of special enzymes
- Breakthrough solvent technology
- Dissolves dried ink even faster than before
- Reduced surfactant levels
- Greater dilution rates
- Increased production capability
- Greater maintenance savings
- Increased operator effectiveness
- Easier and quicker plate cleaning
- Reduced solid content in waste water
- Better waste water compliance
- Increased pride in machine care
- Non-corrosive and non-hazardous
- Your printers love it !
Enzymes are biological molecule catalysts that act on molecules like starch. They don’t get used up in each reaction and can work in the right conditions until all the ink and starch is broken apart and dissolved. Enzymes are a part of nature and are fully biodegradable.
Cleaning in Place – Enzyme and bacteria based series detergents do not require plant to be disassembled.